Monday, April 7

for sarah




I wish I met you when we were younger.
I wish I know you when we were kids.
We can build sandcastles together.
Laughing endlessly in sunset at the beach. 
I wish you're my childhood friend,
but we both know its impossible.

Kids in your school are so lucky.
They get to grow up with you.
Get to see you since you're tiny.
And I'll never get the chance to
I always wish for that 11 years, 
but we both know its impossible.

And its impossible to explain,
yet so foreign you're so familiar.
Though we've never met from the start,
but I've known you since forever.
I know you're the one I've been waiting.
The reason I write this song.
The one that kept me awake at night,
for the moments I've missed all along.

I always wish i met you earlier,
and i pray that this is eternal.
I wish we'll be forever a wonder,
and make it through the impossible.
I give you my life, my past, and my future.
Hold on tight till my bones crumble.



No comments:

Post a Comment