Thursday, June 26

midnight's wishlist





Street lamps flashed like shooting stars
and I told you to make a wish.
Your teeth clipping lightly on your bottom lips.
Your eyes tight shut. A river of constellations,
flowing on these streets from the feet
of that frail majestic frame, which the owner
knows nothing of my wishlist.
I bet yours goes for balding Claire.
Her blonde locks once wrapped in your fingers.
Most visits was brief, but I'm still in the 4 hours trip.
Or does it goes for that big dream of yours?
To drop acid on summer cruise in the tropics.

"If I scream and leap off the deck,
Would Jeremy jump and save me?"

Lights flickering pierce through my eyelids.
Tuck my cold limbs in. You'll be in my care
seconds before we crash salt water.
Walks are dull, but I painted tonight's,
so my rewinds wouldn't be in black and white.
You tell me you wish we never missed the train.

"What do you wish for?"

Street lamps would frown listening to mine.
For so long it's impossible even for the stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment