Saturday, February 2

a cute story





When i was young (so young) i was a brilliant student. I moved to that shitty school around february and they brilliantly placed me on the second last class, well of course thats how they do it. They judge the student by their grades and then group them according to their academic achievement; excellent, ok lah, medium and so on. And how the fuck do i get in the second last class. Ugh. Anyway by the next year i got to the first class of course, and due to my outstanding academic ability they chose me to be one of the new breed of prefects.

Ohmy i was cocky. I feel like i'm on top of the world. But then next year, no more blue shirt. I dont know why but the teacher seem to be lookin at me as some sort of student who incapable of blablabla idk. Or maybe its because of the series of clashes which involves me and the discipline teacher due to my action pushing an innocent student, or does it happen later? I dont know i cant remember a thing. So until standard 6 i'm a normal boring student due to some reason that i could never understand, and my class teacher are so worried of me, due to the hype of getting into boarding school after UPSR, and their logic is


To get to a boarding school you need to be an active student, and this boy got absolutey nothing but his grades


And so i became the "ketua kelas". Yeahh. At least her intention is to help me at first. I can't remember whats the big deal or the problems or issues i faced, rebellion or famine or anything and i think i did all that is required such as if i'm not mistaken getting the monday's attendance list to the office and no seriously i cant remember anything. In form 5 it was more to finding the teacher when they are late or collecting my beloved friends homework, but for budak darjah enam, i think its nothing more than the stupid "Selamat Pagi Cikgu" for every time a teacher come in.

And one day, i cant remember where i was going or why, but i was missing from a class session. And when i get back to the class everyone was giving me this suspicious look, like they were hiding something from me. Ugh i should've realized it in their ugly faces. I ignored the premonitions as i was so innocent like babies in commercials. Then when the class ended, like always i stand up and say "Bangun~" and thats the moment it hits me. Everyone was laughing like their choking on laughing gas, and they do deserve to be slaughtered and burnt in a big ass bonfire. I was so like what(what?). As the teacher is smiling at me with a background music composed by their evil laughter. I cant remember the exact sentence but the teacher said something sort of like this to me


"Awak dah tak jadi ketua kelas dah. Tadi kami dah pilih (insert name) untuk jadi ketua baru"
   

And for the tragic memories you all give to me, my beloved teachers and friends, this is too funny i'm laughing right now, from the bottom of the wasteland i called my heart, all i wanna say is

Thank you

For it teaches me a lot of things in my, nahh who am i kidding




Fuck you





No comments:

Post a Comment