Thursday, January 29

mike and kirk against the world





"So em. You just lie down for 8 hours and do nothing?" Kirkunoia or whatever his name asked again for god knows how many times he had asked me the same question.

"Yes. I need to sleep now or else my mum's gonna know that I've been up all night when she tries to wake me up in the morning. I got a quiz tomorrow, then I'll come home and bring you to the library. Now lets go to sleep Kirk. Goodnight"

"Lying down like this for more than 5 hours will slow down the flow of the fluids in my body, and its not good for my system in the long run. Why do human need to do this? Can you tell me the reason Mike" oh my god.

"Kirk. Just close your eyes. Its 2 already"

_____________________________________________________________________________


"Mike. Mike. Are you unconscious? I can feel your heartbeat but your brainwave suggest that it is in an inactive state" what the fuck. I cant see the clock. My eyes are too blurry.
"Is it okay to stay like this? I can't actually defend both of us in my current state. I think we both need to stay alert when it is dark outside"

"What the fuck Kirk. What the fuck. Its only 3 and I got quiz tomorrow you freaking blob. My mums gonna kill me if she hear us talking and we gonna have to let the military take you and chop you to pieces in their lab. So just shut the fuck up, close your eyes, and go get some fucking sleep you ugly little shit" there, I said it. Hope Kirk knew already that ugliness is a subjective thing. He begin to make this weird expression on his face- if you could call it a face- as if he desperately tries to imitate human's sad expression. He failed in my opinion. Okay, okay. I know I'm being too harsh on him but its 3 AM for god sake.
"Ok Kirk. Promise me that we're gonna sleep after this"
"Promise?" Kirk nods. Of all things, this guy surely is a fast learner.
"Ehem. Here, on earth we have this thing called sleep, which what I was doing when you woke me up just now. All living things, ughghg animals, need to get themselves some good hours of rest for themselves after a long day of hard work. Cats, dogs, birds, my mum, me. There is a big switch in our brain and we just enjoy turning it off at the end of the day. When we sleep we don't really give a shit about what is happening around us, we deal with things when we wake up the next day. We just don't give a shit okay? We can't see, hear, smell or feel anything but we just don't care. Hell, I wish I would be dead in my sleep one day because I wont feel anything then" Kirk nods again and again. I'm sure that he would have the general idea by now. Invasion is the best when we are sleeping.
"So any question before we go to sleep?"

"How do you guys do it?" I wanna die. Fuck this.

"Just count the sheep Kirk. One sheep, two sheep, three sheep. Do you know what a sheep is?" a tentacle sprout from Kirk's head, and like in all the movies I just accept my death.
"Oh my god Kirk. What the fuck is that I'm sorry Kirk. DONT KILL ME I'M SORRYY!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________


I woke up after a few knocks on the door. I had the weirdest dream last night I feel like I never sleep. I remove the disgusting giant suction cup on my head made of one of Kirk's limb and wake him up. He's not waking up after the first try so I decided to draw something on his face, celebrating his first time having a sleep. This could be a breakthrough for his kind. I'm not sure if he had the same dream I had last night.

"What" he looks totally different. Like he had lose all the life in his eyes, all sucked away from last night.

"Are you okay Kirk? You look different" like somebody who just got the worse hangover ever.

"Why do we have to wake up. I don't want to wake up. Lets get back to sleep Mike" "I can't get up I am already used to levitating"

"I can't Kirk. I got a quiz, then we can go to the library"

"Library can go to hell" what?
"Lets get back to sleep Mike"




No comments:

Post a Comment