Monday, January 28

a good friend of mine





And I say.
All my days has been wasted.
Not one that I went to bed,
I brought back something new.
I wonder how long will this last.
How many years,
and I'm still at the starting line
with nowhere to go.
No I can't stay here
for another year,
or I'll be dragged away by
the cruel reality of life.
Stuck in cycle that never ends
of being a slave to bills and banks.
With no dreams.

And I say.
No friend it's not wasted.
Everyday when you go to bed,
You bring back something new.
I wonder how many have you learned.
How many years?
And you're still far from the finishing line.
Got so many places to go,
or you can stay here
for another year.
You'll be okay- you'll be fine,
the cruel reality of life
won't do nothing to you my friend.
Just keep doing what you're always good at.
Chasing dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment